Sunday, April 15, 2018

WEEK 10 : STILL WITH SMART BUILDER

HELLO ! and a very good day to all my lovely readers ❤.  I hope that you guys are doing fine.




As for this week, just like the previous week, our lecturer Madam Azidatunnoor had given us the chance to further our discussion and progress on our Smart Builder assignment. For my team, it quite hard to create a creative smart builder because our topic is quite bored which is RULES ON THE ROAD.  It is hard to find an interesting picture, but still we try our best on making this smart builder looks attractive and interesting.







After we made a consultation with our lecturer, we need to do some adjusting and improvement in order to make it become more better.









Sincerly,


Your Princess Atika 





No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 13

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL READERS OF MINE. Today is my last day of class for this semester. First of all I would lik...