Friday, April 27, 2018

WEEK 13

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL READERS OF MINE.

Today is my last day of class for this semester. First of all I would like to thanks my beloved lecturer Madam Azidatunnoor for teaching me this subject. And because of her I have a blog and of course because of her I learnt how to make a podcast, smart builder and so on. Sure I will use it in my future. Besides that, I wish that I will pass all my exam for this semester with flying colors and not to forget GOOD LUCK FELLOW CLASSMATES ! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND SUCCESS ! xoxoxo..

ahaaa before I forget , I would like to share to you guys about my SMART BUILDER. Alhamdulillah we managed to finished it on time and I'm so happy because like I told you before it is not easy to make it like I'm so stress while doing it.. hahahahahahhaaha but its ok at least I got something that I have learnt in my IT class. THANK YOU MADAM AND MY GROUPMATES FOR HELPING ME MUAHHHHHHHH......


so this is the link for my smart builder .....https://lrs.smartbuilder.com/l/i5a6jghqf68x




Sincerly,

Princess Atika 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 13

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL READERS OF MINE. Today is my last day of class for this semester. First of all I would lik...