Thursday, March 1, 2018

WEEK 4 : Podcast Time !!!


Hello peeps ! Today I'm going to tell you about podcast. First, what is podcast? Podcast ia a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.





 But actually I have no idea with the podcast.. So i choose the elephant and the Ant story because its give a lots of moral value.  I thought it was very hard to make it but than it's not. You can use a bear audio to edit your podcast. For me it's really helpful for those who want to make their teaching more fun by using the podcast. Besides, not only that but we can also listen to our favourite songs. This podcast is very useful for someone who not really into reading but she could listen and learnt something at the same time. Technology nowadays does make us feel easy for our life. 



As for my assignment, I was really excited to make my own podcast and now I know I am very talented to read a story .. and I am sure I'll keep it to my kids to listen heheheh.. So this is my first podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 13

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL READERS OF MINE. Today is my last day of class for this semester. First of all I would lik...