Sunday, March 4, 2018

WEEK 6 : Let's make a poster by using Canva !!


Hey lovelies .. How are you doing ? Are you guys miss me?? so for today i want to share something amazing for you to create your own poster. First, have you heard about Canva apps? It's actually very useful for us to create a poster, flyers, banners and many more. for today class my lecturer asked me to create my own poster using this apps. I have created my own research poster. So this is my first poster for my research subject . I am not really creative but I will improve my skills soon.




So yarhhh that's all for my first class of this week.

Sincerly,

Your Princess Atika 💓


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 13

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL READERS OF MINE. Today is my last day of class for this semester. First of all I would lik...